The subject of this book is Private Money Lending and Pawn Broking law as applicable in various States of India, being a matter of the State List of the Constitution of India. It gives a complete over-view of the law on money lending when done as a business and delves into the salient features of all the money-lending legislations of different States.
The scope of this book includes:
- The requirement of registration
- Maximum permissible rate of interest allowed
- GST and Income Tax Act provisions
- Gist of RBI Report
- Legal Action in case of default on repayment
- Documents and forms of Agreements