ABOUT THE BOOK
The book gives complete details of all the aspects of the partnerships and Partnership Firms, i.e.,
- Legal provisions relating to Partnerships.
- How to form a partnership firm.
- Its comparison with all the other forms of organisation.
- Partnership Firms distinguished from LLPs.
- Registration of firms.
- Income Tax provisions applicable to Partnership Firms and its tax planning.
- Management aspects of Firms including changes and Notices.
- Retirement & Dissolution.
A few sample drafts of Partnership Deed, Dissolution Deed and Retirement Deed and rates of stamp duty in various States are also given.
On the whole, it is a Practical Handbook on Law & Practice relating to Partnerships and Firms