The book contains the process of conversion from one form of organisation to another and includes the following kinds of business reorganisation:
– Conversion into a limited company from a proprietorship concern or a firm;
– From private limited company to public company and vice-versa or an LLP (Limited liability partnership) or a one person company.
The book deals with the methods of conversion and their legal implications alongwith the practical aspects of:
- partnership business which transfers its business in its entirety;
- a new company is formed to take over the business of firm, so that the business is now carried under the corporate form;
- conversion of existing unlisted companies and partnership firms to LLP.